- Skip Cohen and Melissa Ghionis talk about the sometimes forgotten skill of great Customer Service. The easiest way to solve problems is to avoid them in the first place.
- Monday evening I'll be showing how to develop a marketing plan to meet your business goals. Photography isn't like Field of Dreams, you can't just set up shop and expect the masses to show up to hire you.
- Are you looking for information and tips on getting your photos published? There's a session for that too! Resource Magazine will be on hand to relate what publishers are looking for.
- Bob and Dawn Davis, Kevin and Clare Kubota and Vicki and Jed Taufer talk about a new trend - working with your spouse. These three couples have learned how to make it work, both personally and professionally.
- Sal Cincotta wraps up with the closing program discussing the importance of remembering that your photography is a business too.
Welcome to the private client access area. Grab yourself a drink, relax, enter your password and you’ll be there in no time. Stay for as long as you like and enjoy your images.