June 25, 2012 / Events
Don't Skip Skip's Summer School 2012
http://vimeo.com/36038659 Are you a new photographer just starting your business? Are you a seasoned veteran looking to stay current with techniques and technology? Need new friends and contacts? The...
Are you a new photographer just starting your business? Are you a seasoned veteran looking to stay current with techniques and technology? Need new friends and contacts? Then Skip’s Summer School is the place for you! This year’s schedule is expanded and better than ever. There are 7 interactive programs to select from, or if you prefer a 2 day film-making class. Class sizes are limited to 20 students to ensure a quality learning experience.
In addition to the smaller classes, there are 3 evening sessions open for all attendees:
- Skip Cohen and Melissa Ghionis talk about the sometimes forgotten skill of great Customer Service. The easiest way to solve problems is to avoid them in the first place.
- Monday evening I’ll be showing how to develop a marketing plan to meet your business goals. Photography isn’t like Field of Dreams, you can’t just set up shop and expect the masses to show up to hire you.
- Are you looking for information and tips on getting your photos published? There’s a session for that too! Resource Magazine will be on hand to relate what publishers are looking for.
- Bob and Dawn Davis, Kevin and Clare Kubota and Vicki and Jed Taufer talk about a new trend – working with your spouse. These three couples have learned how to make it work, both personally and professionally.
- Sal Cincotta wraps up with the closing program discussing the importance of remembering that your photography is a business too.
Check out the great video from last year’s School and Scott’s website for more information and registration.
I hope to see you there!
Add Your Comment