Say No to 'Say Cheese' Photos | Mostly Photo
I met Leo Laporte a couple of years ago on an Adobe-sponsored trip to Tasmania – and we became fast friends. He’s one of those people who make you feel instantly comfortable. I was super excited when Leo and Lisa Bettany (she’s so gorgeous!) invited me on their new show, Mostly Photo, to offer tips to beginner photographers. We had a wonderful discussion on wedding and portrait photography on the show – and I can’t wait to share these tips with you.
Watch the video to:
• See Leo’s ‘Say Cheese’ smile (twice)
• Learn why you should take a leaf from Lisa’s book and shoot, shoot, shoot
• Hear why I wish I got a business degree instead of a fine art degree.
• Understand how my dorky beltpack enables me to move like a ninja.
• Learn my take on my favorite lenses
• Get why wedding guests often mistake me for a member of the CIA
To see other things in my camera bag, check out my Gear page. Oh, and keep a look out for Mostly Photo tomorrow at 1 p.m. PST for a surprise!